- Numerous infrastructure assets in poor condition and in need of capital works.
- Not enough budget to treat them all.
- How to prioritise schemes beyond condition.
Regenerate has been developed to enable asset owners to prioritise potential
schemes based on what the stakeholders believe to be important. Regenerate
allows the asset owner to establish a set of service measures which can be scored
for relative importance by any number of stakeholders, from Members of the Council,
neighbourhood groups, through to full public consultation. The potential schemes
are then prioritised using a points system based on the service measure criteria.
- Resources targeted exactly where stakeholders want them to be spent.
- The ability to engage stakeholders at any level thus improving local accountability.
- Transparent scheme prioritisation with a clear audit trail.
- Less time spent juggling capital programmes so more time can be dedicated to implementing
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Web based so you always have the latest version.
- Fully user definable.
Request a Demo: